Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The building shall go onnnnnnnnnnn!

We rested on day 7. The guys and boys went on a 3 day hike leaving on Monday, being due back Wednesday. SOOOOOOO that leaves Peanut and I to the building. OH my gosh, i had no idea even where to begin. Greg did let me know what he would like me to get done, praise GOD for helpers. Mariah, WOW she has been a live saver, she is just like her daddy, she totally knows her stuff.
This shelf, we built all by ourselves, Vern had to tell me how to do it, it took us all day today but we finished
Peanut built this sign holder all by her lonesome, with no measurements or nothing, see I told you so :)
We also built our table benches with the help of John getting us started with the framing, with this I just about lost my head!!!!!!!!!!!!







4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

I love your shelf next to your stove. Have you ever heard of Parade of Homes? I think your house should be in it. Its Awsome and puts our house to shame!
Ang

Kay Zue Martinez said...

Looking good guys!!

Wes and Brenda Dyck said...

Hey, nice job ladies. I need to pop down and see you again. You are really going!

Whatleys' World said...

That's great!!!! You crack me up, girlfriend!!! :) Greg is back, yeah!