Ya, a I agree with Roland. LOVE the ORANGE Mustang!! :) I could just see myself wacking Shane (who would be holding my books or whatever....) with the door of those white ones! Lambergini's or something??? :) Looks like it was a lot of fun for the father/son time. :)
Hey! I don't have your e-mail address!! You gotta e-mail it to me. :)
3 comments:
Erica, your men look real excited to be there.
love the ORANGE Muscle car.
How's PNG plans coming along?
praying,
Roland
Ya, a I agree with Roland. LOVE the ORANGE Mustang!! :) I could just see myself wacking Shane (who would be holding my books or whatever....) with the door of those white ones! Lambergini's or something??? :) Looks like it was a lot of fun for the father/son time. :)
Hey! I don't have your e-mail address!! You gotta e-mail it to me. :)
Post a Comment