We want to share our exciting times with friends and family!!
"Let the love of Christ shine through your words and actions" ~food for thought
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Day at the Beach with a few extra's
Our friendly Gecko.. Not!! They are every where. They think they own the place or something lol Ya! have ya ever seen a snail like this ya don't know what this is? heading to the beach and we're at the beach :)
I love your beach - are you close? I want a Gecko pet (maybe not) - I think they're cute but if they're like mice forget it hehe. Love and miss you. Pappy & Mom C
1 comment:
I love your beach - are you close? I want a Gecko pet (maybe not) - I think they're cute but if they're like mice forget it hehe.
Love and miss you. Pappy & Mom C
Post a Comment